American(Buff, Blue, Lavander,etc.)goose thread! Post pics!

Pics
2 of my buffs do that a pair a boy and a girl they don't go that extream

For some reason when buffs are babies and you show them more attention and
Love than the other buffs . They become ver protective , get angery , throw tantrums and are basicly worse than a Chinese and African goose put together
She definitely got a lot of attention as a gosling and still gets a bit more than the ducks.

If I put her back with the others is she likely to keep doing it? :/ I realize this is probably a silly question, I'm just hopeful I wont have to find her a new home.

She definitely got a lot of attention as a gosling and still gets a bit more than the ducks.

If I put her back with the others is she likely to keep doing it? :/ I realize this is probably a silly question, I'm just hopeful I wont have to find her a new home.
September, i answered your question on the other thread. He/she needs to be separated or you may just lose a duck or 2.

I'm leaning towards keeping my Goose, the idea of selling her was not sitting well :( I'm too attached.

Does anyone know of someone in Colorado looking to sell a juvenile/adult (preferably female) goose?

I am looking for American Goose hatching eggs or goslings. I need a gander :)
I would love to trade - if anyone is interested. I have Tolbunt Polish, Ancona duck, or a Little Giant incubator if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom