American(Buff, Blue, Lavander,etc.)goose thread! Post pics!

Pics
I have two American Buffs. It is so sad they are critically endangered. We ended up with them by mistake, wanting Toulouse or Pilgrims, but they were sold out so we got Buffs. Now I wonder why aren't more people buying these great birds? The temperaments are fantastic.

BTW- Is anyone here with Buffs a member of the Livestock Conservancy (Formerly ALBC?). I ask because if you're a member you can list your geese on their map, and people can see where others are raising different breeds. It would be useful to know where we all are.

What states, regions or countries are you guys in? I'm in CT, bought my buffs as goslings from Metezer Farms originally. Here's a pic of when we first got them. They looked like little gold nuggets.

My buffs are purebred great I was told that there parents won some stuff .

I might be I signed up for slot of stuff when I got my buffs but if I am I've forgotten about it .

I'm breeding mine now but next year I'm gonna need an outside source to stop inbreeding .

2 are Bad tempered and spoiled brats

I have two American Buffs. It is so sad they are critically endangered. We ended up with them by mistake, wanting Toulouse or Pilgrims, but they were sold out so we got Buffs. Now I wonder why aren't more people buying these great birds? The temperaments are fantastic. BTW- Is anyone here with Buffs a member of the Livestock Conservancy (Formerly ALBC?). I ask because if you're a member you can list your geese on their map, and people can see where others are raising different breeds. It would be useful to know where we all are. What states, regions or countries are you guys in? I'm in CT, bought my buffs as goslings from Metezer Farms originally. Here's a pic of when we first got them. They looked like little gold nuggets.
So cute

Back
Top Bottom