American Gamefowl Thread!!!!

just got my 1st pair of games today! looks like a golden duckwing roo and a wheaton hen!
I also got 2 chciks from my gramps that look kinda like a birchen that he has in the next cage over...
pics to follow tomorrow maybe

anyone know where i can find out the liniage of my birds? the guy i got them from says they are a line of grey out of mexico? idk? they came from west texas from what he said...

Their really aint a way to know you fowls linege unless the guy you got them from told you . And as for a line of greys from mexico ? I don't think thats accurate I never heard of a famouse line of greys from mexico and its also illegal to pass birds from mexico to usa , it has bin done before but theirs no need sunce theirs alot better birds here then in mexico

This is the best pic I have of him.... if there is a certain shot you would like to see let me know and I will try to get it for you.... I am on my cell tho so please be patient...

looks strait comb and i cant see but i think hes probably green legged if he is he proly a regular grey but this just an assumption with game chicken lineage its basicly impossible to tell a birds lineage from just seen it

Now for a question about breeding.... how does the gameness stay in the line? This is my 1st pair in almost 20 yrs! And my grandfather took them from me to fight them... feel free to pm me....

Back
Top Bottom