This are not friesian hens or are they?

Chicken101-07

Songster
Aug 18, 2019
I was given 4 hens for free,bought 2 more from the same guy $5 dollars each,all of them were sisters,hatched from the same mother and same rooster(a white gamefowl looking rooster,I don't have any pictures of him),this was over a year ago,I sold 1 because my rooster was mating with her too much and I felt sorry for her a few months ago,another one died because I'm guessing she ate a venomous spider or something.I ended up with 4 hens,never figured out what breed they were, a quick search through the internet left me to think they were friesian breed.A few days ago I was looking through the forums of backyard chickens out of boredom because I had nothing else to do and found the American gamefowl thread where someone posted a picture of something called a "game hen" and saw that this hen has the same characteristics as mine,(picture 1 is of my hens),they have really aggressive attitudes too,I had one go broody last year that attacked anything that got close to the chicks,they also take their pecking order too serious,I separated 2 that were fighting each other to the point where they were bleeding a lot.I will share pictures of the chicks they hatched.(picture 2 is one cockerel that I decided to keep that was hatched in my coop,he has more genetics of my rooster because he looks like my rooster except for the color)(picture 3 is from another cockerel,brother of the first one,same age as the first one,looks like the father of the hens,decided to give him away when he was younger because he was getting too aggressive and almost killed another chick when setting the pecking order,believe it or not they are brothers),can someone clarify this,do I have friesian hens or gamefowl mixed hens?The cockerels I'm getting from this hens,some are extremely aggresive.Thanks for your answers.
20200405_105950.jpg
20200401_195458.jpg
20200215_203042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom