American Reza (Pakistani) Asil

Pics
The other thing is, the only breed of asil which was created later that was in the 4# mark was from pakistan. Later it moved to sri lanka. The lithograph you posted is nothing like the true Asil. It seems more americanized. But i understand what you are getting at. Even in all the ancient paintings the bird are like our bam bam, amroha, Indian lines. That lithorgaph shows Amroha frame. You can see some of the old pictures here are getting too old.
There are original Asil like your fowl in Virginia. I know what you mean about the distinctive look.

Herbert Atkinson, and those drawing and painting, are of Asil fowl he obtained while living in India. So they would have been observed from native fowl on native soil, not removed and bred for several generations in England yet. He was an Englishman, and helped import to McCoy, Clarke, Wheeler, and several others, 1880s until near his death in 1934. All the smaller Asil. So it makes sense that they were established in the U.S., from those Punjab and Sindh bloodlines. They made their way to Lucknow, no matter where they originated, most imported from there to England and then the U.S.

Not sure if you have contacted anyone in Virginia yet but there is a Pakistani born breeder, who seems to have fowl directly from. I haven’t spoke to him but his fowl are on YouTube, and he travels to and from, based on his content.

There are original Asil like your fowl in Virginia. I know what you mean about the distinctive look.

Herbert Atkinson, and those drawing and painting, are of Asil fowl he obtained while living in India. So they would have been observed from native fowl on native soil, not removed and bred for several generations in England yet. He was an Englishman, and helped import to McCoy, Clarke, Wheeler, and several others, 1880s until near his death in 1934. All the smaller Asil. So it makes sense that they were established in the U.S., from those Punjab and Sindh bloodlines. They made their way to Lucknow, no matter where they originated, most imported from there to England and then the U.S.

Not sure if you have contacted anyone in Virginia yet but there is a Pakistani born breeder, who seems to have fowl directly from. I haven’t spoke to him but his fowl are on YouTube, and he travels to and from, based on his content.
Top quality aseel or aseel asil? He has bought birds from me several times

Top quality aseel or aseel asil? He has bought birds from me several times
I’m not familiar with Aseel Asil if that is a handle or something.

Saw some YouTube videos of Top Quality. Never spoke to him. Just saw him in Pakistan with fowl explaining he was trying to import, not sure if he did or not.

I’m not familiar with Aseel Asil if that is a handle or something.

Saw some YouTube videos of Top Quality. Never spoke to him. Just saw him in Pakistan with fowl explaining he was trying to import, not sure if he did or not.
Yes he brought in the parrot beak asil. First ones in the US. Aseel asil and top quality asil are the same person.

Back
Top Bottom