American serama thread!

I'm assuming you have three chicks pictured.
The first looks almost exactly like my pullet Hermione. But the black one does not look like a serama at all... The third one may be a serama/old English game cross - see the white feet?
I'm not sure what you mean by feather feet - Seramas typically aren't supposed to have feathered feet I don't think. The black one almost looks like a black cochin I'm fostering but without the feathers on its feet...
Good luck finding out the breed of that one!
Thank u and the black i know its not a serama its like thai rooster. so I guess they are mix then well as long as they can fly i'm happy.

Thank u and the black i know its not a serama its like thai rooster. so I guess they are mix then well as long as they can fly i'm happy.

I think the first one could be a serama - they can have willow, olive, whatever-you-call-it, feet, but typically white feet are a sign of being crossed to something like an Old English game. They are beautiful girls (?) though, whatever they are.

I think the first one could be a serama - they can have willow, olive, whatever-you-call-it, feet, but typically white feet are a sign of being crossed to something like an Old English game. They are beautiful girls (?) though, whatever they are.
Yea they are i got them at this farm some where far and like i forgot to ask the owner what breed but i think the first picture could a quail oeg mix with something but as long as they can fly i'm really happy.

Thank u for helping me but i found out the first one is a oeg its a ginger red oeg bantam its just that mines mix with some type of feather chicken.
images
Here one with out the feather feet. So the other brown is a bb red oeg bantam mix right cause it has white feet with feather legs.

Back
Top Bottom