American serama thread!

Pics
Here's a couple Then and Now pics..

My very first Serama (Hedwig) in February of this year.... about 5 weeks old?

IMG_2041003.jpg

Taking a dust bath in her food bowl

IMG_2104004.jpg

Her favorite perch

IMG_2120117.jpg

Doing Karaoke with the kids (2 months old

IMG_8675.jpg

Her first show in June (4-1/2 months old)

IMG_1402192.jpg

And now, a MAD broody with a baby due this upcoming weekend!!

69423_img_2928_002.jpg

I'm curious as to why someone like this newcomer would want to cause controversy. Is it just that people want to be ugly? Or do they have some kind of scam they're working? It's weird. Of course I know some people are sick and emotionally unstable and need to argue and such, which is all this probably is, but I just don't see the point. Regardless of what anyone wants to think, we now have an American version of what we call a Serama, we will make of what we have the best we can. If one were to believe the Serama in the United States were actually bred from Golden Retrievers rather than chickens, it no longer matters. We have what we have and those that like them, like them.

Why does this keep happening to our thread? We go along happily and another dip stirs up our peace? Ugh!!

All of the birds pictured are kapan. But they do look good enough for what they are.

Rumor has it, some true serama are currently in the process of being imported, so maybe that will help.
Since there are no imports currently allowed into the US, I have to think your "rumor" is just that, a rumor. Honestly, we don't care what you want to call our birds, i.e. kapan, serama, dogs, or ugly. We like them. We have a standard of perfection and we breed to that standard and that is all that matters. Everyone here enjoys their birds and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't believe anyone asked if their birds were kapan, serama or what you thought of them. If you want to critique birds, perhaps your time would be better spent on one of the sanctioning body forums. I'm sure they'd enjoy hearing what you have to say.

Back
Top Bottom