American serama thread!

Well, Tweet's coop should be up and ready for him this week!
I felt so bad for him this morning, I went outside to feed the chickens and ducks after homework, and I put a scoop of chicken feed in the feeder, and they all started gobbling it up; all but Tweet. The poor little guy's terrified of the standard hens, he won't even dare to go near the feed. But the poor cock is starving! I put a scoop on the other side of the coop where no one would steal it. I honestly can't wait for Tweet's coop to get here...
:barnie

Well, Tweet's coop should be up and ready for him this week!
I felt so bad for him this morning, I went outside to feed the chickens and ducks after homework, and I put a scoop of chicken feed in the feeder, and they all started gobbling it up; all but Tweet. The poor little guy's terrified of the standard hens, he won't even dare to go near the feed. But the poor cock is starving! I put a scoop on the other side of the coop where no one would steal it. I honestly can't wait for Tweet's coop to get here...
barnie.gif
Aww poor little guy! My little roo Toy chases EVERYone around, he is absolutely king of the coop. He even pecks at (and occasionally tries to mount when he catches her off guard) my Toulouse Goose!! LOL

My Bhep eggs are hatching!!! YIPPEE!!!

First baby!

This morning

And three more to go!
There was one that pipped last night and this morning he was dead in his shell! I've never had that happen before! I'm so sad! Poor little guy =(

And here are my three EE chicks that my husband is sure were watching the new comers hatch (the one on the left is a week older than the other two)

Well, Tweet's coop should be up and ready for him this week! I felt so bad for him this morning, I went outside to feed the chickens and ducks after homework, and I put a scoop of chicken feed in the feeder, and they all started gobbling it up; all but Tweet. The poor little guy's terrified of the standard hens, he won't even dare to go near the feed. But the poor cock is starving! I put a scoop on the other side of the coop where no one would steal it. I honestly can't wait for Tweet's coop to get here... :barnie
Aww poor little guy! My little roo Toy chases EVERYone around, he is absolutely king of the coop. He even pecks at (and occasionally tries to mount when he catches her off guard) my Toulouse Goose!! LOL My Bhep eggs are hatching!!! YIPPEE!!! First baby! This morning And three more to go! There was one that pipped last night and this morning he was dead in his shell! I've never had that happen before! I'm so sad! Poor little guy =( And here are my three EE chicks that my husband is sure were watching the new comers hatch (the one on the left is a week older than the other two)
OMG... CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!

OMG...
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!
No kidding! I have pulled up their incubator and set it next to my computer so I can watch them while I work! So dang cute!
My favorite part is when they all collapse at the same time and sleep for 2 seconds and then all POP UP at the same time and chirp away
love.gif

Of course they have to take breaks to help the other two get out of their shells lol dorky chickens
Wow what a great hatch Kuku!
Thanks! 9 seems to be my lucky serama number lol

Back
Top Bottom