American serama thread!

Not sure the username is nchls school is going to kill chicks because they are not the right ones that's just not right sell the chicks or give them away don't cull them sorry if I'm ranting I have autism

Cull doesn't necessarily mean to kill. It just means to get rid of and to not use for breeding.

Back right is the tribble, the other four are Mille fleur bantam Cochins. They are my main project and getting better with each generation! Ignore the food, I cleaned their cage about five minutes ago and the big girls scratched it out immediately XD
What about that huge white monster off to the side that is barely in the picture?

Not sure if large fowl around the same age, or just a much older bantam... lol

Not sure the username is nchls school is going to kill chicks because they are not the right ones that's just not right sell the chicks or give them away don't cull them sorry if I'm ranting I have autism

The birds were not destroyed. I gave them to a student of mine as cross breed bantams and no mention of serama.

Speaking of culling. I will be doing just that soon. My latest batch all look good, but I am going to keep just three at most. That means that five will be culled. If anyone near me is interested, PM. As of now the chicks are about two weeks old. They are "pet quality".

Last edited:
I will definitely be looking for some. Do you know if any good breeders that have birds for a reasonable price(I can't spend a couple hundred dollars) and they don't have to be show quality either.

I am not sure of a good breeder but I will look into it. I will be selling hatching eggs come spring. I will put a link to the thread with pics of my breeder birds if you are interested :-D

What about that huge white monster off to the side that is barely in the picture? 

Not sure if large fowl around the same age, or just a much older bantam... lol

That's an amber link. She's just one day older than the bantams XD

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom