American serama thread!

I have a question, sorry it's not really related to seramas...but you know under were you comment or post, there is a space where you can right about your pets or whatever. How do you get that or fill it? Like, Lunar- your says --
Beth -- Partridge Silkies [and so on..]
How do you fill that in? Sorry 'bout this not being about seramas but I can't figure it out
hu.gif

Last edited:
[COLOR=4B0082]I have a question, sorry it's not really related to seramas...but you know under were you comment or post, there is a space where you can right about your pets or whatever. How do you get that or fill it? Like, Lunar- your says --[/COLOR] [COLOR=008000]Beth -- Partridge Silkies [and so on..][/COLOR] [COLOR=4B0082]How do you fill that in? Sorry 'bout this not being about seramas but I can't figure it out
hu.gif
[/COLOR]
Don't feel alone, I don't how to CHANGE mine either! There used to be a place but I'll be darned if I can find it now... HELP US PEEPS PURTY PLEASE???? :fl

go to your profile and scroll wayyy down. Find your signature....click edit on the right of that box. It will give you another box to type in...have at it!
smile.png
Then click save and it will show you exactly what it looks like on your profile...and every time you post...it shows at the bottom of your post. Ta-dah!

Hope that helps

[COLOR=4B0082]I love seramas! I would get some but I would be too nervous leaving them with my other bantams, considering that they are so small![/COLOR]

Katzbantams....it all depends on what the temperment is of the banties youhave now....My motley crew of birdies is a mix of seramas, AGF/OEGB banty roo / golden seabright roo/ black rose comb banty hen / NN banty hen/ Australorp banty hen/ dutch banty roo and OEGB hens. There are 5 roos that live together in the run also. So yes everyone can get along. I only have problems with 2 roos that, if turned loose together, like to "gang up" on certain hens so we switch days on who is loose and who is in the tractor cage... LOL

Katzbantams....it all depends on what the temperment is of the banties youhave now....My motley crew of birdies is a mix of seramas, AGF/OEGB banty roo / golden seabright roo/ black rose comb banty hen / NN banty hen/ Australorp banty hen/ dutch banty roo and OEGB hens. There are 5 roos that live together in the run also. So yes everyone can get along. I only have problems with 2 roos that, if turned loose together, like to "gang up" on certain hens so we switch days on who is loose and who is in the tractor cage... LOL
Thank you :) We have a big run thingy where all the banties go together, I have 2 OEB and 1 BTW jap, and a few cockerels which haven't started crowning or anything, so I might consider some seramas :)

Thank you :) We have a big run thingy where all the banties go together, I have 2 OEB and 1 BTW jap, and a few cockerels which haven't started crowning or anything, so I might consider some seramas :)
I had three Serama Roo's living with my English Orpingtons.....They fit right in and it was a gas to see them
scoot between those big hens at night.. Stayed really warm.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom