American serama thread!

uh oh just won another auction for 12+ serama eggs and the should be here friday i think so they should hatch about 2 days after the 18+ that should arrive today(wednesday the 21st) will hatch

uh oh just won another auction for 12+ serama eggs and the should be here friday i think so they should hatch about 2 days after the 18+ that should arrive today(wednesday the 21st) will hatch

Good luck with your hatch.................
big_smile.png

what color do u think he will be when he gets older ????? :)

He look almost exactly like my cockerel Liam - he will probably turn out to be a 'calico' color with LOTS of white and some beige, red and black in there. Calico isn't a real color to most people, (it's a non-standard form of Mille-fleur color I believe) but he will be gorgeous! Can't wait to see how he turn out.

my 18+ serama eggs arrived this morning and are now resting till i put them in the bator tomorrow

dont know if anyone can read the names on the eggs but if you can you can probably tell that i got these from the BYC member zoomummzy. some of the eggs like the ones from Darius and Pedro are soo tiny...know seramas are tiny but wow so cute and little...cant wait for them to hatch

my 18+ serama eggs arrived this morning and are now resting till i put them in the bator tomorrow dont know if anyone can read the names on the eggs but if you can you can probably tell that i got these from the BYC member zoomummzy. some of the eggs like the ones from Darius and Pedro are soo tiny...know seramas are tiny but wow so cute and little...cant wait for them to hatch
Are serama eggs the size of a quail egg?

Humm. My 10 oz hen lays an egg that is bigger than a quail and my 12 oz hen lays one that is about the size of a regular Banty I am sure a micro hen would be quail size

Back
Top Bottom