American serama thread!

I'm so excited! I just purchased two breeding SQ Seramas. Need some help with the colors. Brahmas don't have this many choices ;)

Man I wish I could help you with color names, they are basically SERAMA SURPRIZE with their colors. Which are the two newbees? :love

You have ya two adorable girley-girls! congratulations! :love
Their color will change as they get older. Well probably not the chocolate/black one. That's what I love most about having babies/young, watching their color change and develop as they grow. I have 5 babies, hatched Jan 2, and my Katie is sitting on 8! It's so exciting!!!

I've got a little serama chick, about 4 days old, who is really weak. I tried offering food and water, and sugar water. He's been super weak since he hatched, but the others are eating and drinking now, have lots of energy, and are plenty strong to carry themselves and jump around. This little guy rarely stands up, stumbles and just gives up, and doesn't open his eyes a lot. Is there anything else can I do for him? 

Edit - it just got super weak until it died.

Last edited:
I hatched 3 bantam sized chicks I thought were Japanese bantams.....two have long dragging wings and looked a bit different from my first Japanese.....its chest is judding a lot, and she was smaller than all the other bantams.....DO I HAV A SERAMA?!?!?!? I relly do hope!

Back
Top Bottom