American serama thread!

The Blue Monster - day 1
Blue monster
263a.png
..rotfl !!! Love it . What a cutie!!

I am showing my birds at the utah state fair. I was so pleased. My little white pullet was awarded reserve best single comb clean leg. The judge was from Texas and made a point to tell me that he had never placed a Serama so high. He was very impressed.
I was sp pleased as she is an important to my beginning breeding program. My whiteFrizzle cockrel was awarded reserve best serama and best cockrel

I am showing my birds at the utah state fair. I was so pleased. My little white pullet was awarded reserve best single comb clean leg. The judge was from Texas and made a point to tell me that he had never placed a Serama so high. He was very impressed. I was sp pleased as she is an important to my beginning breeding program. My whiteFrizzle cockrel was awarded reserve best serama and best cockrel
Beautiful! I have one frizzled and would love to add another to my flock, but I haven't had any luck finding chicks and all the eggs I've hatched have come out smooth.

My little chicks are growing up fast. Their almost fully feathered, just the head feathering left.:D Little Coco has also grow in white feathers.

Now I wonder who's a pullet or cockerel...

Last edited:
My little chicks are growing up fast. Their almost fully feathered, just the head feathering left.:D Little Coco has also grow in white feathers.

Now I wonder who's a pullet or cockerel...

They are feathering in nicely ! Gorgeous !
1f44d.png

Last edited:
I am showing my birds at the utah state fair. I was so pleased. My little white pullet was awarded reserve best single comb clean leg. The judge was from Texas and made a point to tell me that he had never placed a Serama so high. He was very impressed.
I was sp pleased as she is an important to my beginning breeding program. My whiteFrizzle cockrel was awarded reserve best serama and best cockrel

Super huge CONGRATULATIONS!

Back
Top Bottom