American serama thread!

How do you train for table top? I have a show in November and i need to train my cockerel
I used a 55 gallon barrel top to train my serama and used treats when he did good. I dont know much about showing seramas though. I am going to the winter brisk show in Chehalis WA on the 21st.

I used a 55 gallon barrel top to train my serama and used treats when he did good. I dont know much about showing seramas though. I am going to the winter brisk show in Chehalis WA on the 21st.

Cool Thank you, I really need to start training now...

So in some pictures I have Seen people are using wire fencing and then making a circle on top of the table and putting the bird in it? I started doing this with my cockerel and the first day he didn't like it, but then he doesn't mind it because when he looks nice I give him a treat... I need to go work with him more now, but it will be another few minutes

Sigh. Think prince may be sterile. My hens will not let the boys bed and when they do in not get fertile eggs ( i only get maybe 1 egg a month either way) i think i need more herbs who will lay

Back
Top Bottom