American serama thread!

just wanted to confirm and clarify that while the JUNE 2ND serama show in ramona will be ASA sanctioned all who like to go are welcome to attend it will be a fun family event and will have several people there conducting workshops for showing serama. Speak to Grady taylor and have time with Edgar to look over your birds and give advice and a good assesment. food and prizes a great raffle and most of all FRIENDS.... come out and enjoy the day

just wanted to confirm and clarify that while the JUNE 2ND serama show in ramona will be ASA sanctioned all who like to go are welcome to attend it will be  a fun family event and will have several people there conducting workshops for showing serama.  Speak to Grady taylor and have time with Edgar to look over your birds and give advice and a good assesment.  food and prizes a great raffle and most of all FRIENDS.... come out and enjoy the day

Hi Bill, ya know I think I will come and have fun! AND torture Edgar with my horizontal seramas...hee hee

Wow the thread lives :)

Yep, alive but not doing too well. I think everyone is now on FB.
sad.png

We need to see some of those gorgeous birds of yours taken with that new camera.
yesss.gif

Whittni. I meant the thread is still moving and everyone is posting :) i was on here for awhile and thought everyone left. :(

Hi sandra. Thank you. Yeah im not to good on FB. :( Waiting for it to dry out here. Got some new barreds hatched out. But waiting to see. gonna get some chick pics
love.gif

Wow the thread lives :)

BOBBEEEEE--I thought you were being held captive by yer seramas and thats why you haven't been around. Yes, the thread is on life -support but still alive...you MUST come over to FB sometime to visit us "defectors". :D
I do post and reply every now and then..[have gotten used to the SLOW workings of the site].
What is going on by you? How are your birdies doing? How about some pictures of your babies...I remember and orange fuzzy>>> what does he/she look like now????
:love :fl :pop

Back
Top Bottom