American serama thread!

Wow looks like everyone got ran off :( Need to help other serama owners. Not look down upon them. Help them. Not turn them away from serama. Serama is a fun family bird. To learn and enjoy.

Want you think about this:
For one insult or degrading How many will be turned away or turned off????? Choose words wisely instead of insulting Help them'

Its easy to make an enemy More satisfying building a friendship and earning respect.

Last edited:
i guys- well ruth is on the ment, keeping her eye open most of the time, thought i was losing boaz, he was wheezing and black comb- thank you Bobby, looks like he is bouncing back, crowing and romancing ginger, have them in a cage inside where its cool, not sure if thats what brought it on, but he seems happy now- i thought seramas were heat tolerant?

i guys- well ruth is on the ment, keeping her eye open most of the time, thought i was losing boaz, he was wheezing and black comb- thank you Bobby, looks like he is bouncing back, crowing and romancing ginger, have them in a cage inside where its cool, not sure if thats what brought it on, but he seems happy now- i thought seramas were heat tolerant?
Hi thats awesome :) sorry they been sick. Sounds like its been going around.

Back
Top Bottom