Americaunas

I am in the process of uploading my pictures. I have Americaunas and I am going to be uploading soon! So you can keep checking up on my page! My Chickens now are what your 2nd picture looks like
LL

Sorry I mean that that picture is what my chickens used to look like and now they are grown up. I will try to post pictures soon.

Hope I can help!

How are your chicks doing? Are they laying? I just got the same combo, 3 of each. I chose them for their temperament, egg color & production. Also, sorta, because they're dual purpose. Not sure I could eat them after raising them though!
roll.png
Anyway, just curious.

My chickens are fine they are laying. Love the multi-colored eggs!

I could never eat something that you love.

My pictures...

My chickens when I got them...
Tawny (left) Chestnut (right)

My chickens now...
Tawny (Left) Lucy (Middle) Chestnut (right)

P.S.- Lucy is actually a barred rock. Just used this picture because it is the best one I got so far.

This is Bernice. I picked her up running around at a hatchery and fell in love immediately. She has gorgeous colors, a dark blue/gray, a light blue/gray, auburn red, and a little cream throughout. I was told that she is an Americauna but I'm guessing by what I've read on this thread that she is not. She hasn't started laying yet so I don't know what color eggs I'll be getting. She has an amazing temperament when she's in her coop or run, comes up to me and wants to be picked up, pet, snuggled, and sit on my shoulder, but when she's free ranging she wants nothing to do with me...teenagers.
idunno.gif

If anyone knows what breed she is, please let me know because if she's a good layer this might be my new favorite bird.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom