Americaunas

the first pictures is my rooster the next r his 3 ladies I have been dying to know since the day i got them if they are true amaracauna ( please excuse my spelling) or Ee can anyone help me out also I know the white lady is obviously called white but could anyone help me with the appropriate color names I also had an orange coloured rooster but gave him away should I have kept then orange guy and not the red and black thanks for any help I can get :)

the first pictures is my rooster the next r his 3 ladies I have been dying to know since the day i got them if they are true amaracauna ( please excuse my spelling) or Ee can anyone help me out also I know the white lady is obviously called white but could anyone help me with the appropriate color names I also had an orange coloured rooster but gave him away should I have kept then orange guy and not the red and black thanks for any help I can get :)

The white one and the one next to it seem like true americaunas but the others would be considered ees specially the rooster on the top left

There's only one rooster in the pic it's a terrible pic makes him look very log skinny and talk haha they all came from the same person do u think I could sell the babies as amaricaunas or would I be lying? I don't want any p od people haha

There's only one rooster in the pic it's a terrible pic makes him look very log skinny and talk haha they all came from the same person do u think I could sell the babies as amaricaunas or would I be lying? I don't want any p od people haha
it's better to say they are EEs because they are not true americaunas. anyway a lot of people prefer ees because they are more colorful than true americaunas.

does anyone no what color these americauna chicks will be? this is no really them but the one in the middle and the one that looks like the one in the middle looks just like them. thanks.
Do you have an updated picture of these--I purchased 4 out of the bantem unsexed bin at tractor supply and 1 was pale yellow with a tint of gray-Sleepy-( would love to know what he or she is), the other 3 are exactly like this picture... On the left---RED in the middle-Cuddles--onthe right (my view) Sexy (cause he or she is always primping I would love an idea of what they will look like and what they are.. I got confused reading the thread because of the --well debate...

Back
Top Bottom