Anabel's Green Eyed White

Zazouse's use of Photoshop AKA "Photoshop Magic".
wink.png

Time to resurrect some of my old Photoshop Magic. Anyone remember the variety I have been working on?

He has taken up synchronized swimming at the local Y.
lau.gif

Marcus was not photo chopped though LOL

Wow love that pink peacock and all natural heheheheh.........
lau.gif

Love the Peaduck
clap.gif

In Australia we have one or two with pretend guinea colours like peach and australian chocolate that are really just normal sex linked cinnamon
he.gif

Do you think money drives the imaginary colours?

Wow love that pink peacock and all natural heheheheh.........
lau.gif

Love the Peaduck
clap.gif

In Australia we have one or two with pretend guinea colours like peach and australian chocolate that are really just normal sex linked cinnamon
he.gif

Do you think money drives the imaginary colours?

It appears a lot of things drive PeacockMan to make such outrageous claims. Do beware of his Face Book group and the way he runs it. He banned me after I tried to help out a nutty gal with obvious issues when she asked for help on shipping birds.

This gal from Wyoming wasn't getting the answers she wanted to hear so she complained to Douggie to have me tossed out. Had I known she had 'issues' I would have not tried to help and been silent like most everyone else who knew to leave it alone.

That experience really makes it hard to want to help people out, and now I have one less place to advertise my birds for sale.

It appears a lot of things drive PeacockMan to make such outrageous claims. Do beware of his Face Book group and the way he runs it. He banned me after I tried to help out a nutty gal with obvious issues when she asked for help on shipping birds.

This gal from Wyoming wasn't getting the answers she wanted to hear so she complained to Douggie to have me tossed out. Had I known she had 'issues' I would have not tried to help and been silent like most everyone else who knew to leave it alone.

That experience really makes it hard to want to help people out, and now I have one less place to advertise my birds for sale.
KsKingBee,,,,if you need ole Douggie's fb group to market your birds,perhaps we should talk about a website? Also I'm sure craigslist will get your ad to more serious buyers than a BIASED page on social media with only limited followers that must jump thru hoops and give praise to be "selected" to belong to such a group.

KsKingBee,,,,if you need ole Douggie's fb group to market your birds,perhaps we should talk about a website? Also I'm sure craigslist will get your ad to more serious buyers than a BIASED page on social media with only limited followers that must jump thru hoops and give praise to be "selected" to belong to such a group.

I have never been computer savvy enough to figure out how to make a web site. I know, I hear it is 'easy', anyone can do it, I just get overwhelmed with trying to figure it out. Before I was always concerned that I would have one of those annoying web sites that is always out of date, not something I wanted to be associated with.

So how does one with limited abilities go about making a good web site? Perhaps I/we should start a new thread?

@KsKingBee ...I used Weebly for the Image Database, which is really quite easy to use. I've used Squarespace too, which is also easy but has some limitations as far as the way you receive payments through the website. One thing I definitely don't know anything about is whatever you have to do to make your site more "visible" on the web. I think you might want to start a new thread, and I know that @MinxFox would be a great person to give you advice on this!

@KsKingBee ...I used Weebly for the Image Database, which is really quite easy to use. I've used Squarespace too, which is also easy but has some limitations as far as the way you receive payments through the website. One thing I definitely don't know anything about is whatever you have to do to make your site more "visible" on the web. I think you might want to start a new thread, and I know that @MinxFox would be a great person to give you advice on this!

Thank you! And your wish is my command, a new thread is started!
bow.gif

There's a backyard poultry forum, that is like that in oz, she bans all real people, so funny, heheheh I got the boot and banned for asking 1 question on chooks,
duc.gif

I think some make up the fake colours to make money from the innocent new people out there that have no idea
yesss.gif

So good of you to help out others
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom