Ancona

Thanks for the help, guys! I will look into all of my options and if anything, try ordering a Gold Star Hybrid or Peking if I can't find those. I'm looking forward to owning ducks again! My childhood duck was one of the best pets I ever owned. RIP Lucky.

Just got this cutie and a few more today from Estes Hatchery! We ordered last month and I’ll cross my fingers that they have some for you.

Attachments

• C8CD3D0F-3828-47D6-BE29-3B66B4052F31.jpeg
    C8CD3D0F-3828-47D6-BE29-3B66B4052F31.jpeg
    537.6 KB · Views: 2
I have been looking for Ancona ducklings and will pay any price and drive if needed. I know they have to exist somewhere.
Cackle hatches them but they are temporarily unavailable. I put my email in to be notified when they come ready again. I was actually at that hatchery a couple weeks ago and they had Ancona ducklings available but only males (not listed for sale on the web-site). If you would take males you might give them a call. https://www.cacklehatchery.com/product/ancona/

If you are really serious about 'drive if needed' there are several flocks in the Spokane, WA area (and WA in general.) I have a drake and 6 girls, but he is as yet unproven. Would offer to ship you eggs but I'm not certified.

Back
Top Bottom