And now this?...

Thanks everyone. I got in to the appointment. As the Dr was feeling the lump his eyes got really big... Gee thanks Doc, like I'm not nervous enough! He said he didn't like the size and how it felt and how hard it is and that he is putting a rush on a Mammo and ultrasound for me. On the plus side, I've lost 40 lbs in less then 3 months... ( That's me trying to find the humor and positivity in this...)

hugs.gif
Sending my thoughts!
hugs.gif

Gee, nice doctor you have
roll.png

Nothing scarier than a mother finding a lump where it shouldn't be. I had a lump that sent me straight to the doctor who immediately wanted to remove my breast. I went for a second opinion elsewhere, and had a biopsy performed, and thank Heavens, it was merely a lipoma ( non-cancerous fatty tumor-figures I'd get a fat ball in my boob!) I still have both boobs, and forgot the name of the first doctor I went to.

Anyway, sending prayers, thoughts, good vibes your way.

Hope you dont have to wait a long time for mammo amd US. Big hugs to you and your family!

Nothing scarier than a mother finding a lump where it shouldn't be. I had a lump that sent me straight to the doctor who immediately wanted to remove my breast. I went for a second opinion elsewhere, and had a biopsy performed, and thank Heavens, it was merely a lipoma ( non-cancerous fatty tumor-figures I'd get a fat ball in my boob!) I still have both boobs, and forgot the name of the first doctor I went to.

Anyway, sending prayers, thoughts, good vibes your way.
OMG! Yes I'm glad you got a second opinion!

My breasts are lumpy. They always have been. Not tumors and not cysts, just lumpy. The lumps get hard when i get close to my cycle and sometimes they hurt. The doctors have looked them over and everything is normal. Ive been like this for 12 years. Its good to get checked out anyhow. Our prayers are with you!!

I agree with the above poster. I am the same way. Thankfully i have female docs and the one who regularly sees me has the same issue. she just scheduled an appointment for a different time of the month from then on. Lots of guesstimating on that but hey whatever it takes not to be scared out of my skull. I really pray yours is something like that. It can happen.

Went for my mammo and ultrasound yesterday. All I know so far from what they said is my Doctor is going to have to give me results of whats to come next but two masses were spotted in my right breast and one in my left. :/ It's going to be a long wait til Monday.

Back
Top Bottom