Andy the Goat's Dairy

OneShotHunter

Songster
7 Years
May 7, 2012
Where the deer and the antalope play
*Oops, Diary, not Dairy!*

I saw a lot of these around for chickens, and thought they were cool, so I'm gonna do one for my first goat since she really has an interesting life. This won't be recent, this is just a storytelling approach.

1. Sometime in the middle of March....

I am not happy. I was doing just fine, my mama was nice, and my sister was alright, (although I like to tease her about not having ears, I'm proud that I have ears). Mama took good care of us, and a two-legged came and threw hay in for mama and her friends to eat. Some of mama's friends would go out with the two-legged, I can't understand that. They go in with full udders, and they come out empty, does the two-legged drink their milk?

Then, several two-leggeds came up in a big moving thing. They were being very loud, but I don't know what their strange bleating meant. I hid behind mama when they got close. They made strange, high pitched noises, and pointed at me a lot. Eventually the two-legged that takes care of mama came in the pen. I stayed behind mama.

Then the two legged came after me! Mama just stood to the side. A ran into one of the little sheds, with a few of my friends. We ran back and forth. The two-legged let them out, but not me. I tried to get away, but she grabbed my leg. "Maa-aaa-aaaa-aaa!" I called for my mama.

She two-legged picked me up, and wouldn't let me go. She held me over the fence, and a younger two-legged touched me. They bleated for a few minutes, back and forth. They pointed to the crazy goatling, it liked people. They touched that one, too. The closest two-legged pointed at me, and bleated.

The two-legged holding me gave me to her. I cried for mama, and tried to get away. She held me tight. There were more high pitched noises. They bleated rather loudly, always touching me. The female two-legged holding me held me in her lap as we got into the thing that had moved. The moving thing was rather cluttered inside, and smelled strange.

The moving thing roared. I jumped. I pinned my ears back. They bleated a lot, and I heard one strange bleat over and over.

"Andy".

We were in the moving thing for a few minutes, then it stopped. They held me, and took me out of the moving thing. My nerves were all wound up. Where was my mama? There were giant sheds all around. They carried me into a smalled shed, although it was still huge.

There were other goats in there! Some were as old as my mama, but some were as young as me. They set me down in with the strange goats. I hid under the ramp, I didn't like these new goats, and I didn't have my mama. They stayed and watched me for a bit.

I didn't come out. I wished they would go away. They went away for a few minutes. I came out to meet one of the new goats. The two leggeds came back in. I hid under the ramp again. The new goat didn't. Two of the two-leggeds came in, and caught me. I cried for my mama. They had something in their hand.

They sat on me, and I couldn't move. They shoved something in my mouth. It tasted like rubber. I moved my head, and got the thing out of my mouth. They shoved it back in, and I got a mouth-full of milk. I was hungry, but this wasn't mama's milk, or even coming from a goat's udder. Some of the milk went down the wrong pipe, and I coughed. They waited a moment, and then shoved the rubber thing back in my mouth. I got some more milk, but it went down wrong and hurt last time, so I pulled my head away again. They let go of me, and I ran back under the ramp. They sat outside my pen, and bleated back and forth for a while.

Then they left, and the sun blinked away suddenly. It was all dark. The other goats are snuggling with me. At least they're warm, and not mean. I miss my mama.

Anyone interested in more?

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh GRRRRRRRRR! I lost half of the next part! Grrrr.
he.gif

2. Sometime in the middle of March...

The sun blinked back on. The two leggeds came back in, bleating quite loudly as usual. They had the thing that tasted like rubber and milk with them. Two of them came into the pen. I hid under the ramp. A big, gruesome hand came back after me. I skittered away, hiding in a corner on the other side of the pen. The hand came back after me. I skittered into the tightest corner, where the ramp met the floor.
The hand came after me again, but I had wedged myself in so tightly I couldn't get out fast enough. The hand grabbed my back leg.

"Maaaa-aa-aaaa-maaa-aaaa!"

The hand pulled me out, and they sat on me again. Once again, they forced the rubber thing into my mouth. I got a mouthful of milk, but it didn't go down the wrong pipe this time. This wasn't so different from the teats on mama's udder. I tried sucking on it. Milk came into my mouth faster than I thought it would. It went down the wrong pipe again.

I was really hungry, so I tried again, careful to not suck too quickly. The rubber taste would take some getting used to. I soon had my fill. I pulled my head away. They shoved it back in my mouth. I pulled my head away. I was done. They took the magic milk supplier away, and picked me up. The same female two-legged that had held me in the car took me.
I cried for mama, but she didn't let go. She took me outside the pen for awhile, touching me all over, and calling me "Andy". I don't know what it meant, but I hope it's not bad.

Then she set me down, and went away for a few hours. She came back with a Magic Milk Supplier. Once again, she sat on me, and gave me milk. It was easier and faster to just take it, it wasn't so bad. The two-legged spoke quiet words to me, and held me after giving me my milk.

She came back again a few hours later, and we did it all over again. She caught me, sat on me, fed me my milk, then held me. Each time she spoke kind words to me, and touched me all over. She touched me in places that felt good, scratching, stroking me all over. Right behind my ears, that felt good.

The two-legged put me back, and the sun blinked out again. The sun coming and going so quickly is going to take some getting used to. I'm snuggling with the new goats now. These two-leggeds aren't quite as bad as I thought they were.

The third piece will be posted once someone posts saying they would like more.

Back
Top Bottom