Animal Roleplay- Mythical or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
on seen Night Terror's expression Sky said "that's jest what my species of dragon do…i think, well actually I'v never met one of my own kind…so it could be jest me" Then she decided that she could be freaking Night Terror out so she changed back to her normal color.
"So...you're likely the only one of your kind, too?" Night Terror asked. The chimera's tail swayed gracefully, back-and-forth. Finally, it curled around her side and gazed at Sky.

(the mares don't trust the stallions near the foals at first)

As Glyph watched, giving another proud whinny, Nightmare delivered her second foal, a white colt. This one took after its unicorn parent.

Oh, I hope there's not a third one in there, Nightmare thought, working to clean both squeaking foals.
"oh my! their beautiful! bolt so cute!" Jewel said as she nicked to both of the foals and Nightmare.

"oh my! their beautiful! bolt so cute!" Jewel said as she nicked to both of the foals and Nightmare.
"Thanks," Nightmare said. She nudged each foal until both climbed unsteadily to their hooves. The colt fell over first, followed by the filly. The mare snorted softly and resumed nudging the twins.

Glyph stepped forward cautiously, stopping when Nightmare pinned her ears at him.

"Thanks," Nightmare said. She nudged each foal until both climbed unsteadily to their hooves. The colt fell over first, followed by the filly. The mare snorted softly and resumed nudging the twins.

Glyph stepped forward cautiously, stopping when Nightmare pinned her ears at him.
"what are you going to name them?" Jewel said trying to understand why Nightmare dis-trusted Glyph

"what are you going to name them?" Jewel said trying to understand why Nightmare dis-trusted Glyph
"I don't know yet," Nightmare said. She climbed to her hooves, still urging the twins to climb to theirs. "Why? Do you have a suggestion?"

The filly was up, but when she took a step, she stepped on her dragging wing and toppled over. The colt was soon on his hooves, and he stayed upright, though unsteady.

"I don't know yet," Nightmare said. She climbed to her hooves, still urging the twins to climb to theirs. "Why? Do you have a suggestion?"

The filly was up, but when she took a step, she stepped on her dragging wing and toppled over. The colt was soon on his hooves, and he stayed upright, though unsteady.
Jewel laughed then said "well not really, not yet anyway"

Teehee (sorry had to XD)

Name: Anna
Species: human
Size: Anna is about 5 foot 10 (yep tall)
Territory(ies): grasslands
Mate: no mate (forever alone)
Offspring: none
Picture (or description):
Username:horsenet YEAH
Other: You will commonly find Anna traveling around different territories, on her black unicorn, Demon, she loves to hunt and explore. She is also a assassin.

Name: Demon
Species: Unicorn
Size: 15 hh
Territory(ies): grasslands
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Picture (or description): [B]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/242/2/1/Black_unicorn_by_theOvercoat.jpg[/B]
Username: horsenet YEAH
Other: Demon loves his master.[/QUOTE]
([B]horsenet YEAH, [/B]I think you should ask [URL='https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/241471/shinshien']ShinShien[/URL] to accept your forms, I think she is in charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom