Animal Roleplay- Mythical or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky nodded and fallowed.
Night Terror scanned the ground for something unsuspecting to pick-off. A rabbit caught her eyes, four of them, and she dove. When she reached the ground, it was over in a blink, the cottontail disappearing down the dragon head's throat.

"I get the next one," said the lion head.

The goat head stared skyward, disgusted.

"sorry, no can do, I'm to young, and Baby-Sitting is good for me" she said as she hovered a bit higher.
Glyph flicked his wings then moved away to graze.

Nightmare nuzzled her foals then closed her eyes, resting.

Night Terror scanned the ground for something unsuspecting to pick-off. A rabbit caught her eyes, four of them, and she dove. When she reached the ground, it was over in a blink, the cottontail disappearing down the dragon head's throat.

"I get the next one," said the lion head.

The goat head stared skyward, disgusted.
"to, bad we didn't get all of them…" sky sniffed the air "I think I smell cows, come on fallow me!" Sky said then shot back into the air.

Glyph flicked his wings then moved away to graze.

Nightmare nuzzled her foals then closed her eyes, resting.
Jewel said "i'm going to take a little flight" then she started of, soaring over and under the clouds. then she noticed something, far below was a small patch of chestnut and white pinto! she flew down and landed, then to her amazement the patch was a pegasus foal! Jewel nickered to the little filly and the fillies' head shot up and she nickered. jewel nuzzled her, there was no mother had her mother abandoned he? Jewel thought "come one Little one I'l keep you safe. then Jewel put the filly on her back, because the filly couldn't fly yet, and Jewel could tell the filly was about a day old. the filly rapped her wings around Jewel and nickered and before they new it they were back with the herd, jewel could see Glyph sleeping and so was Nightmare wow, I for got it was so late! jewel thought as she curled up with the filly to keep her worm.
(this is the Filly)

Last edited:
"to, bad we didn't get all of them…" sky sniffed the air "I think I smell cows, come on fallow me!" Sky said then shot back into the air.
"All of them? I just saw the one," Night Terror said. She followed Sky skyward, her wings beating powerfully to lift her heavy body. Taking off from the ground wasn't easy.

Jewel said "i'm going to take a little flight" then she started of, soaring over and under the clouds. then she noticed something, far below was a small patch of chestnut and white pinto! she flew down and landed, then to her amazement the patch was a pegasus foal! Jewel nickered to the little filly and the fillies' head shot up and she nickered. jewel nuzzled her, there was no mother had her mother abandoned he? Jewel thought "come one Little one I'l keep you safe. then Jewel put the filly on her back, because the filly couldn't fly yet, and Jewel could tell the filly was about a day old. the filly rapped her wings around Jewel and nickered and before they new it they were back with the herd, jewel could see Glyph sleeping and so was Nightmare wow, I for got it was so late! jewel thought as she curled up with the filly to keep her worm.
(this is the Filly)
Glyph turned his head and gazed at Jewel and her new friend. So far, he had two Pegasus mares in his herd, but neither of them could bear him foals. He whinnied a greeting then returned to watching over the herd.

Nightmare had been dozing lightly and opened her eyes at Jewel's arrival. She noted how young the filly was and sighed inwardly. It would need milk, and Jewel couldn't provide that.

A few feet away, Nightmare's filly, now named Stardust, was learning how to hold her wings where she wouldn't walk and/or trip on them. Her brother, not yet named, was fast asleep in a curled-up ball.

(Hey! I`m Starting over with Oath.)

THe grullo Mare flapped her wings, lifting high into the air. Her nostrils flared as she called, a loud, terrified, scream.

A sharp pain was spreading through her, rippling outward from an arrow that peirced her side. The fiery throbbing spread throughout her her body. Another arrow shot upwards, just missing her wings. The arrows were tipped with dragon saliva, wich was used to bring something down through pain, not death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom