Animal Sacrifice Noises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
So many things going on in this thread. First, I'd like to say that there are sickos out there, especially at this time of year, but at anytime, that like to torture and mutilate animals. Halloween seems to bring this out in some of them. It is advisable to keep a close eye on all your pets, this time of year.
However, that is a completely different thing from religious sacrifice of animals. People that practice this , for the most part, do not steal animals to sacrifice, they buy them or raise their own. I think we have little to fear from them, where our chickens are concerned.
Then, there's the assumption that drumming and fire equates to animal sacrifice, well, as many have stated correctly, that's a huge leap. Drum circles are a large part of many native cultures, and are becoming ever more popular outside of those, also. I've attended a few, and they are just plain fun, as well as being very spiritual to many.
But, there is a lot of rudeness going on in this thread too,( as well as humor, I'll admit)
and I'd just like to remind everyone, let's try to educate, not ridicule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom