Another New Member!

BurbanWoodsFarm

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2016
North Carolina
Hi, all! I'm new to chickens, ducks and BYC. My husband and I got 6 chicks and 4 ducks in April and we've loved watching them grow. They're so much fun to watch and I'm really enjoying they're personalities as they develop, although I do look forward to figuring out who the boys and girls are and what our silkie mixes are mixed with. I've lurked for a year or so and am glad I finally joined!

Welcome @BurbanWoodsFarm
Glad to have you!!!
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png

Thanks drumstick and nature! Posting my (hopefully) girls in the breed forum is my next step. Their grown up feathers are mostly in now so hopefully I'll have some good enough members that a few of the experts on this site can figure out!

Thanks QueenMisha and Sumi! I'm excited to be here!

NatureChica - I posted pics of the chicks in the What Breed forum and 2 of them are actually black sex links that were probably put back in the wrong bin. Your finger crossing is working so far! And usually I've got the same luck us you, for I while I was pretty sure we were going to end up with 4 roosters and 2 hens. Of course, I still have 4 ducks of questionable gender, so there's still time for my good luck to even out!

Back
Top Bottom