Another Sebastopol photo theif

She might be honest and you had success with her eggs. But she needs to ask permission in taking other peoples pictures and using them as her own birds. That is not so honest in my book....

She might be honest and you had success with her eggs. But she needs to ask permission in taking other peoples pictures and using them as her own birds. That is not so honest in my book....
Oh, no, you misunderstand. The seller livinquitin is not the one using stolen pictures. Someone else mentioned that she sells Sebastopol eggs on ebay also. So i wanted to say that she is honest. She uses her own pictures and is above board.

well ya'll need to check out her new auctions- she has the same pics up and is now "goosegirl". Been raising Sebbies for 15 years, and on, and on....

i wrote to her and told her to take my picture off her auction. Here is her reply:

Dear airheart43,

You have no goose eggs for sale and have not all year. How could I borrow photos from an auction that does NOT exhist? I have NO idea who you are. I have no need or reason to borrow photos. I have my own photos and my own geese.

Do you have a question about my auction?

- goose_girl

i should write to her and ask how "her" geese got into my backyard.

Last edited:
I thought about asking for more pictures of Bumble. lol. He's got an unusual pattern, so no way she could fake that.

Kim wrote her too, and she played dumb then as well. Stealing photos from another auction is not allowed, but also- using photos that do not belong to you or misrepresent what you are listing is a big no-no.

I can't believe they let the listing stay there.

Last edited:
i had a terrible time trying to report her to ebay. Their "choose this and that" reporting system is set up to easily report someone stealing photos from another ebay auction. But there is no easy way to report someone stealing photos from anywhere else. So i'm not sure my reports to them were sent to the right department or if it will help at all.

Last edited:
i had a terrible time trying to report her to ebay.  Their "choose this and that" reporting system is set up to easily report someone stealing photos from another ebay auction.  But there is no easy way to report someone stealing photos from anywhere else.  So i'm not sure my reports to them were sent to the right department or if it will help at all.

I still picked that option and wrote in the notes that she is stealing pictures from multiple people/sources without permission.

She just added a new auction yesterday. With new and old pics. I pity the people that really did buy eggs from her and believing her shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom