Any Artists in the house?

Great work guys! Was going to post some of my work but you guys have all showed me up :p

Thank you!
smile.png
We are starting to work with pen and ink now in drawing two. Here is the start of my second pen and ink drawing. I think I really like pen and ink so far!
Oh and this is a bad photo because it was taken on my phone. When it is done I will get a better photo of it.
Okay well this piece is finished but I wasn't able to get a photo of it because my teacher took it to put in the upcoming student art show. I am really happy because he chose 4 of my pieces to be in the show! Anyways I was pretty much done with the drawing today and he said it needed just one little thing so he took the ink pen from me and made one part darker and he moved too quickly and splattered ink on a place that was supposed to be white space. Needless to say I made a squeaking noise in shock
ep.gif
and he said, "We can fix that" and he started scribbling in a dark rope with the ink spot as the end of the rope. His style doesn't match mine so I went back over it but I don't really like the dark rope he drew in. Oh well...
idunno.gif

I wish I had a photo of the finished piece though. I added a lot of stuff.

Wow, so much talent from everyone! I love crafty things. I haven't had much time since I have been at uni but I am almost done now, then hopefully I can start back up again

Back
Top Bottom