Any Artists in the house?

Pics

I draw for fun i also quilt

It was up for grabs with me whether or not to study art or study to be a nurse as my choice of careers. I chose nursing. Art is one of my passions. If I chose to make it my profession it would no longer be the joy for me that it is now.

I recently built and painted this 'eagle' RC as a gift for my husband. Now that I am retired I hope to get back to my art.

Here I am with the eagle shortly before its maiden flight.

Hey Birdrain maybe you could put a string in it and hang it from your ceiling and make some more and then you would have a bunch of feather puffs hanging around your room.
big_smile.png

I finished this a little while ago, but it was taking me forever to finish. I just kept quitting because I was tired of working on it, then a month later I would come back to it haha.

This is my "Shellf" He is a shell elf with seashell armor. Now I want actual seashell armor.

I have to say I got fairly arted out this spring semester because I had to draw every day for one of my classes. I think I learned some good things but I really started to hate drawing and then towards the end of the class I started liking drawing again.
roll.png

Hey Birdrain maybe you could put a string in it and hang it from your ceiling and make some more and then you would have a bunch of feather puffs hanging around your room.
big_smile.png

I finished this a little while ago, but it was taking me forever to finish. I just kept quitting because I was tired of working on it, then a month later I would come back to it haha.

This is my "Shellf" He is a shell elf with seashell armor. Now I want actual seashell armor.

I have to say I got fairly arted out this spring semester because I had to draw every day for one of my classes. I think I learned some good things but I really started to hate drawing and then towards the end of the class I started liking drawing again.
roll.png

I used 3/4 of my neck feathers on the neck feather ball. I have to wait for Colbolt to molt again.

Back
Top Bottom