Any Artists in the house?

Pics
I had no idea chicken peeps were so creative! I love to paint...faces...walls...whatever...here are some samples... (no I don't typically sell my work-this is just a creative outlet for me to pass the time when the kiddos are in school)

This is in my kitchen...if there are any Walking Dead fans in the house...you'll know what inspired this one...

But....my FAVORITE medium is yarn-Here is my favorite project...

I had no idea chicken peeps were so creative! I love to paint...faces...walls...whatever...here are some samples... (no I don't typically sell my work-this is just a creative outlet for me to pass the time when the kiddos are in school)

This is in my kitchen...if there are any Walking Dead fans in the house...you'll know what inspired this one...

But....my FAVORITE medium is yarn-Here is my favorite project...
That's incredible!

I enjoy painting both in oils and watercolor - trouble is the resulting art tends to accumulate all over the place here!

Here is a pair of shorebirds in oil with some shorebird decoys added to the photo.

I had no idea chicken peeps were so creative! I love to paint...faces...walls...whatever...here are some samples... (no I don't typically sell my work-this is just a creative outlet for me to pass the time when the kiddos are in school) This is in my kitchen...if there are any Walking Dead fans in the house...you'll know what inspired this one... But....my FAVORITE medium is yarn-Here is my favorite project...
TWD is a great show! And great drawings you have.

I enjoy painting both in oils and watercolor - trouble is the resulting art tends to accumulate all over the place here!

Here is a pair of shorebirds in oil with some shorebird decoys added to the photo.

ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom