Any fellow Geocachers?

I have done it, but my DH thinks it's stupid, so I don't get to anymore.
sad.png

Quote:
A travel bug is something that is left in a cache with a serial number on it. It looks like a little dogtag. People attach it to something, like a stuffed animal, or a keychain. When you find it in a cache, you take it home, log in the serial number to show where you found it and then put it in another cache. Problem is, we haven't been geocaching since we found this one, so it's in my car waiting to go geocaching. Think I'll mail it to my sister in Utah who's geocaching next week.

Sounds like you have some fun planned! I don't geocache (yet) but I've been letterboxing for over a year and really enjoy that. You may inspire me to check it out more! Have fun!!
cool.png

I've done a few letterboxes and just had a stamp made for the team so we can do more. There are so many different types of caching, and all over the place. Whenever we travel we put a plan together and hit as many caches as we can.

Quote:
Tons here in CT from what I can see. My 6 yo isn't all that into but is getting more so. I have birthday $$ (seems funny to be saying that at 45!) to spend. Hmmm...... a GPS could be handy for so many things......

Back
Top Bottom