Any fish breeders?

Screenshot_20230924_203553_Gallery.jpg

I went to the pet store yesturday and picked up 2 more tetras and 2 shrimp. The shrimp are pretty cool. I haven't seen them all day though so I guess they either found a really good hiding spot or the fish ate them 🤷‍♂️

How many tetra do you have in total now :p ? Since you only got 2 shrimp, they might get some more time to warm up to their new surroundings

How many tetra do you have in total now :p ? Since you only got 2 shrimp, they might get some more time to warm up to their new surroundings
I have 4 tetra in total now. I used to just have 2 tetras and like 5 guppies but all the guppies died one by one the tetras seem more hardy. I know the shrimp are probably gonna hide most of the time, but I just thought they were cool and wanted to try having some. Plus they help clean the tank

About two weeks ago I bought three female guppies because I was going on a trip to Florida, so they were for my turtle to eat. When I came back, two were gone, but one remained. Last Night she gave birth to a bunch of babies, which meant I got her pregnant from the pet store. Idk how many babies there were originally, probably 20, but I got ten in a separate tank. The rest either got eaten by the other fish, or were hiding. I didn't have a male before, but I just bought a blue male endler. Hopefully the next batch is fathered by him.

Back
Top Bottom