Any fishermen or fly fishermen here post pictures of fish lures tips or people who make lures or tie flys.

chickenlover8969

Songster
Premium Feather Member
Oct 2, 2023
Any fishermen or fly fishermen here? post anything fish lures tips on any type of fishin or people who make lures or tie flys. If u have any of that stuff or related to any type of fishing. Please post when I get home from work ill post!

I fish a lot but I don't fly fish. I sell my rooster hackles the fly makers so they can work with them.
I tie flys its called that bc u use thread to tie everything together a high quality hacklr can be worth a good amount of money it takes along time to learn but once you can its very fun lol

The family are very much into fishing. Not so much attaching their own hooks/lures but at least the wife and daughter aren't afraid of putting a worm on a hook. Also my kid, for being a girl, she really doesn't mind blood and guts. She has to keep her biggest bluegills, guts them and cooks'em up all by herself. Same with chickens. Definitely raising a little survivor.

Attachments

• 0601232007g~01.jpg
    0601232007g~01.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 10
The family are very much into fishing. Not so much attaching their own hooks/lures but at least the wife and daughter aren't afraid of putting a worm on a hook. Also my kid, for being a girl, she really doesn't mind blood and guts. She has to keep her biggest bluegills, guts them and cooks'em up all by herself. Same with chickens. Definitely raising a little survivor.
aw thats very impressive!

I used to fly fish a little. Years ago I was making lures on a daily basis, wanting to make it business. Didn't have enough money to get the tools I needed tho. It's quite fun.

Back
Top Bottom