Any Gamers Here?

Pics
I hear that World is the best of the Monster Hunter games, but I’ve already started Rise and I’m enjoying it. I also don’t want to be tied to the TV if I was to start World. I can put my reading glasses on and play Rise hand-held in bed if I want.

If you think Rise is hard, you should try the old school Monster Hunters from 15 years ago.
I'm a casual Monster Hunter! I'm not always very good at the games, but I get by. Only played MHW and MHR extensively (and MH Stories 1 & 2 but those are side games). I did try Generations Ultimate, and found the clunky-ness to be unbearable since experiencing the smooth controls of MHW. So I can see how the older games were significantly harder thanks to controls alone

been playing a lot of cod zombies lately.

also heard that killing floor 3 is in production which is awesome, really enjoyed the first 2 games.

Photo_2023-10-11-100753.png

Oh nice. What was wrong with it? I ask cause I e got a copy of shadow hearts covenant and I really love that game but it's scratched so the ending of the game screws up. Wish I knew how to fix that

Actually, I pinpointed the issue to the PS1. It will not play the disk. I put it in the PS2, and it works perfectly now.

I guess the problem is with the PS1.

On another good note, I found my old memory card with all my data from the last time I played. I actually thought I lost it.

IMG_0816.jpeg

playing the south park games at the moment, I beat stick of truth a few months back so I started playing the sequel, really good funny turn based rpg

Back
Top Bottom