Any idea what breed these are?

Bluebbell

In the Brooder
Aug 12, 2023
We bought two bantam chicks at tractor supply and here is what they now look like at 12 weeks. I am assuming cochin with the feathers on there feet but I am not sure. Any ideas on their breed appreciated. Thanks

PXL_20230813_191732410.jpg
PXL_20230813_185445653.jpg

I still struggle to see the difference. Could you please tell what the differences are, because, well it's dumb of me to continue giving false information
Porcelains are just like Mille Fleurs but the black is replaced by lavender and the buff is replaced by a pale straw color. Self blues are only lavender with no yellowy straw coloring at all. You have to focus pretty hard to see the difference with many of the current porcelains, which have washed out coloring, in my opinion.

Porcelains are just like Mille Fleurs but the black is replaced by lavender and the buff is replaced by a pale straw color. Self blues are only lavender with no yellowy straw coloring at all. You have to focus pretty hard to see the difference with many of the current porcelains, which have washed out coloring, in my opinion.

Ooooh OK I see it now. I had to magnify the photo a lot, and it's still really subtle. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom