Any one want to join me in waiting for eggs, posting and comparing notes?

They are so cute
love.gif

safe and sound.

Not all dogs are bad...

John your girls are beautiful. I may have to get some of those later. I have heard that they take a long time to mature but it looks like it is worth it.
Yes my room is not at its best but it is due to the turkey in the bathtub. Lucky for me though I only need to rinse it out when she poops and all is better. My older girls were in a cage for the night. I will put them in the Avery today and bring them in again at night. At least all is safe and maybe these girls will lay in a month or so? How long do chickens stay stressed? I am wondering how much more time will be added to when they will start laying...?

safe and sound.

Not all dogs are bad...

John your girls are beautiful. I may have to get some of those later. I have heard that they take a long time to mature but it looks like it is worth it.
Yes my room is not at its best but it is due to the turkey in the bathtub. Lucky for me though I only need to rinse it out when she poops and all is better. My older girls were in a cage for the night. I will put them in the Avery today and bring them in again at night. At least all is safe and maybe these girls will lay in a month or so? How long do chickens stay stressed? I am wondering how much more time will be added to when they will start laying...?
Thanks, i will post a pic of all three of my orps so you can see what they look like, they are really great, the mother one stayed with her two chicks (one being bella) untill they were 22 weeks old!
Mother orpington:

my other one:

and Bella:

Wow, John, your cell phone takes great pics... but you also have a good eye.

Crafty-Duck... I forgot what kind of girls you have. Sorry... are they bard rock or murans or....?

Back
Top Bottom