Any one want to join me in waiting for eggs, posting and comparing notes?

So envious of the snowy owls! That sounds amazing!
My BF and I like to do a little birding, although our schedules rarely allow us to do it anywhere besides our backyard. But we do get a lot of migratory birds along the river. What I really want to do one day is go camping at the coast near Swan Quarter for the tundra swan migration.
is this the east or west coast? They were awesome. Got some great pics! I love birding too! Now were heading to the river for some steelhead fishing :) glad all are safe on the east side! If you want I can post an owl when we get home

MB glad you are okay. My sister in law lives in Medford, MA haven't heard from her yet but that's not a big surprise.

Debbie can't wait to see the pictures you got of the owls.

Welcome to the thread Jen!

Congrats on the egg Sluggospud!!

I had the most bizarre dream last night. This huge wild flock of chickens came wandering through my neighborhood. They all stopped and were pecking something in the brush. I walked over at in this pile of grass and shrubbery was Greta, she was missing both her wings and she was barely alive but I picked her up and brought her home to fix her. It was so weird.

Last edited:
MB glad you are okay. My sister in law lives in Medford, Maine haven't heard from her yet but that's not a big surprise.

Debbie can't wait to see the pictures you got of the owls.

Welcome to the thread Jen!

Congrats on the egg Sluggospud!!

I had the most bizarre dream last night. This huge wild flock of chickens came wandering through my neighborhood. They all stopped and were pecking something in the brush. I walked over at in this pile of grass and shrubbery was Greta, she was missing both her wings and she was barely alive but I picked her up and brought her home to fix her. It was so weird.
You were thinking about her last night, when you posted, doesn't suprise me you dreamt of her. Where ever she is, I hope she is fine, and intact, and with wings that can take her back to you! Silly Greta, didn't know a good thing when she had it! Or maybe something took her kicking and screaming from you. Wish we, especially you, knew. xxoo...
Im getting eggs off Bella now, had 2 so far :)

Beautiful pictures Johnn,, lovely birds against a nice setting!

MB

We're home and the girls are fine :) LOL I need to not worry about them. I'll download a couple of the owls then I need to get ready :) DH has tickets to a Elvis Impersonators concert LOL This otta be good?!?!

droolin.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom