Any one want to join me in waiting for eggs, posting and comparing notes?

Jyurnia...I can just picture Hermia following you around complaining....hilarious! They are such creatures of habit and SO not-shy about showing their displeasure!

Aggie...love your jail for the naughty girl. Chickens have the tiniest brains, but they can learn...and sometimes I swear they're actually smart in their trickiness.

Brooster...I will never be able to hatch eggs because I would want to keep them all!

Today my name is Chugger Cobblestone. My girls did good yesterday they laid 4 eggs again! One of these days they will lay 7 for 7.
HA HA.. Chugger the will give it to you soon enough! Just came back to turn on the slow cooker and head back out to 4-H Horse bowl and Hippology regionals. I still have stalls to do!

MB

Emerald Luckycharm checking in today - LOL

Had my hubby out yesterday since I saw our silkie go into a nesting box. He hasn't heard the egg song yet - we waited about 40 minutes, then out she came. NO EGG SONG - not even a peep. I checked the box and she had laid an egg! Silly girl... she must have known we were specifically waiting to show him.

As of today, in the first week of getting eggs...

White Silkie "Cloud" - 3
EE "Chipmunk" - 2
Rest of the big girls - big fat 0!

They are all the same age, 21 1/2 weeks.

2 eggs in 2 days! 1st BR egg from my one in chicken jail! pretty light tan color!

Back
Top Bottom