Any one want to join me in waiting for eggs, posting and comparing notes?

Jameson McNugget here with the feel good St. Patricks picture of the day....

481170_497379100297181_255988097_n.jpg

Our first 2 egg day! First Naughty Margaret laid one in chicken jail, then Tori laid hers in the nesting box!! Whoo Hoo!! She's the first to figure that out!! That's 5 eggs since Tuesday for our flock! Yeah!!

Tori - Ameraucana - 2 eggs (1 stepped on)
Annabelle - Ameraucana - 2 eggs
Naughty Margaret - Barred Rock - 1 egg (on her 2nd day with us!)
Lucy - Barred Rock - molting - no eggs
Hope - Ameraucana - no eggs, but squatting & singing & practicing (I think she is the youngest of all)

March 20th our last 2 babies will be 20 weeks old but don't even look close :(
tongue.png
Waiting for our first EEs to lay is as bad as waiting the 1st egg AUGH! I want to see what colors we'll have... Otherwise the other 6 girls are 5-6 eggs a day! Busy girls!!! Happy Saint Patty Day to all :)

Our first 2 egg day! First Naughty Margaret laid one in chicken jail, then Tori laid hers in the nesting box!! Whoo Hoo!! She's the first to figure that out!! That's 5 eggs since Tuesday for our flock! Yeah!!
Aggie, you truly are HAPPY AGGIE now! LoL, Those are such lovely eggs, i was excited for brown eggs, if I ever see those in my nest boxes, I will do a flip! Congrats to you, now the filling the egg cartons begins!

MB! My eggs hatched right before we got home! ALL 4! I'll get a better pic after one fluffs out better
smile.png
Crafty chick, Congratulations to you! Just as debbie said, I can't wait to try this myself. You must have been so excited to look inside and see all that cuteness. So wonderfully lovely! What a great Easter this is going to be! so happy for you! More, more more pictures!

Back
Top Bottom