Any others from Ontario, Canada going this weekend?

LittleChickenRacingTeam

On vacation
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Ontario, CANADA
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Oxford Poultry & Pet Stock Association’s
Buy-Sell-Trade Day - Poultry Building - 8:00 AM
Woodstock Ontario Fairgrounds

It's my annual expanding of my flock. I have 6 right now, & am looking for lucky #7 to join my spoiled menagerie.
Maybe a silver laced polish, or silver sebright, or????

Also coming up for those in Ontario...

Saturday, March 15, 2008
Eastern Bird Breeders Spring Auction
Vernon, Ontario

Sunday, April 20, 2008
Flamborough Fur & Feather Fanciers Association’s
Spring Auction - Fairgrounds
Rockton, Ontario

Sunday, April 27, 2008
Saugeen Valley Fur & Feather Fancier’s
Buy-Sell-Trade Day - 7:00 AM - Fairgrounds
Mount Forest, Ontario

I'll be at Rockton for sure, & maybe Mount Forest. I know there were some Ontario members looking for specific breeds. Post here or PM me & I will keep an eye out for them & get breeder info on what you are looking for.

Thanks so much for putting that info up !
I also have 6 girls and have the itch to expand.....were is Vernon?....I know i could find it on the computer but its to early hahaha!....Have a great day !....PS....I am really interested in EE's......green eggs!

I've had to cancel plans of going to Woodstock today. We are getting hit by another fierce storm. I don't think I could even get out the driveway at this point.
smilieplowsnow.gif

Bummer you can't go.
sad.png

I was going to suggest you augment your spoiled flock with a couple call ducks. They can live in the house and they only poop little poops.
lol.png

You know LCRT you need to design a tiny little snowplow for your chickens to pull. Maybe a six-hitch harness too
smile.png

I rather doubt *anyone's* going to the Woodstock auction today, unfortunately.

Pat

This is weather crazy !.....My kids are kinda ticked because they would of liked the snowstorm to start Monday morning so they could have another snow day from school.....maybe the 10th this year ! and now I make myself laugh because i can tell them stories of when I was a kid and how much snow we had back then.....and this winter is reminding me of when i was a kid......my nieces and nephews have been talking to their moms worrying about Easter and how we are going to have our out door Easter Egg hunt in the snow....hahaha!
I'd rather Stay warm and safe than driving that stretch of the 401 to Woodstock...Keep warm !

Back
Top Bottom