Any thoughts on a breed?

Bac2wild

Songster
Mar 12, 2023
South Central Florida
My Coop
My Coop
We got some chicks from TSC. I asked for a couple of the Welbar pullets - got them. Ask for a Wyandotte pullet, she grabbed one out of that bin. Asked for a Golden sex link pullet, she grabbed one out of that bin. These 2 pics are the Wyandotte and the one I'm not sure about, not sure which came out of which bin. I am pretty sure that neither is the Golden sex link. The listed types of Wyandotte pullets in the bin were gold laced, silver laced, and Columbian, but both of these are dark so I guess Columbian is out. Both look the same to me, they are just about a week old - they arrived at the store last Thursday.

chick1.JPG
chick2.JPG

We got some chicks from TSC. I asked for a couple of the Welbar pullets - got them. Ask for a Wyandotte pullet, she grabbed one out of that bin. Asked for a Golden sex link pullet, she grabbed one out of that bin. These 2 pics are the Wyandotte and the one I'm not sure about, not sure which came out of which bin. I am pretty sure that neither is the Golden sex link. The listed types of Wyandotte pullets in the bin were gold laced, silver laced, and Columbian, but both of these are dark so I guess Columbian is out. Both look the same to me, they are just about a week old - they arrived at the store last Thursday.

View attachment 3432075View attachment 3432076
They are adorable gold laced wyandotte!

Back
Top Bottom