Anybody else share a computer with another BYC member?

Gonzo

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Southwestern, In
th.gif
I do! I share our home computer with My daughter Rawr. We've been secretly changing things on each others profiles..... She started it last week when she saw a pic of me as a kid in the 70's with a Good Times Dynomite tee shirt on...She hacked into my account and put Dynomite! at the end of my signature line!
lau.gif
. So, I hacked into hers, and put I love Shaun White on hers, She saw it got mad.... (no sense of humor at all!) screamed some
lau.gif
and deleted it. So today, I see she's still logged in, so I put I love Shaun Cassidy on Her signature line!
lau.gif
so, I've been logged in for... IDK maybe an hour, posting away, when I notice something odd.... She put I
love.gif
Robert Patterson on my sig. line!
lau.gif
Buts that ok! Its all in good fun! I just wonder how long it'll take her to notice her new sig. line that ends with the simple statement "I have no sense of humor!"
lau.gif
I can't help it! Little girl is gonna learn not to dish it out if she can't take it!
lau.gif
gig.gif
I'm sure my little hacker will be back....

Last edited:
gig.gif
Sadly (or maybe happily) I am not in danger of having such priceless family moments. No other BYC'ers in my family and my password is very secret.
tongue.png

I dont share with any other BYC'er but do share other forums with "kids". However I find it interesting that you love Robert Patterson,, that was my fraternal Granpaps name!!

Everyone around here knows my password, but also knows if they mess with anythign without my permission I will know, and I will murder their face
smile.png
Not really. I trust the people and have nothing to hide so email, facebook, and BYC stay up all day on my desk. No issues so far. I personally would be beyond ticked if someone changed my signature. Maybe haha after a little while, but my space, not to be toyed with....
big_smile.png
Did you put the part at the end of your current sig?

You know it! I need to drop it though. You kids are too serious! Lighten up! Laugh! Geez! We joke around alot in my house. I once convinced my DH that the white house Easter Egg roll was like a big company picnic... ( we were going) and that I had him signed up to play badmitten with Heny Kissenger and Oliver North. Told Him I was pretty sure that I had him in a potatoe sack race with John Kerry. That's how we roll 'round these parts!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
hu.gif

Don't you ever play practical jokes on other members of your family?
hu.gif
We kid around alot.... don't get me wrong we can be serious too. I think I'm closer to my kids with all the pranks we play on one another, and get along great!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom