Anybody in Indiana?

Quote:
Andy Larue in Pendleton, IN.
He does by Indiana Chickens on here. Has some very nice birds.

I think you mean to say "Indiana hens". He posts on Craigslist a lot. I have exchanged emails with him and I know someone who got some birds from his farm. You can trust him!
smile.png

THAT'S IT! Indiana Hens...sorry, Andy.
wink.png

We got three beautiful pullets from him Sunday. And he also has a baby pigmy goat running around in the house with a diaper on....cutest thing you ever saw.

"

I want them to find good home and not to be eaten."

We don't eat our friends at our place!!! He would have a great home...and 5 leghorn hens to keep him in line!

I live in Southeastern IN. Just outside of Sunman. I see that mommahento5 lives in Oldenburg. That is just down the road from me. I am looking for at least 1 maybe 2 White Leghorn roosters. I just lost mine to dubbing. I thought I would be preventing infection from frostbite, but they just wouldn't stop bleeding.
sad.png
I was really looking forward to hatching some eggs this Spring. I have 18 hens now and no Rooster. If anybody knows of any for sale please let me know.

Hi everyone!!
Im a fellow Hoosier.
Im here in Southern Indiana in Georgetown/Edwardsville
about 15 minutes from Louisville
Im interested in meeting at the chicken place too if Im not working at the time. LOL
Sorry I dont have any Leghorns, but a lot of other standard size chickens, along with my 3 turkeys, 2 guineas and a brand new pair of ducks.... Oh dont forget the Button Quails in the house.... Oh and the 11 pullet chicks in the brooder in the basement.

I have a situation here and cannot keep all my roos. They're good healthy guys, they just need their own space. I don't have enough individual pens to keep them separated. I really don't want to let them go, but it's not fair to them to have to try to protect themselves all the time.

First there is Bob. He's the son of Speckledhen's acclaimed Hawkeye. He's really good looking, although he is currently in a mini molt. He's about 9 months old. Can be aggressive on occasion but is easily redirected by reminding him who's in charge.

DSC_6753.jpg

Then there is Little Jack Scallywag. About 7 months old. He's an EE bantam. Sweet as can be, not even a little bit aggressive. They wounded his eye recently but he seems to be making a full recovery.

DSC_6992.jpg

I would love it if someone would be kind enough to give these guys a place to live. My only option would be to keep them in small cages which would be cruel for these active fellas.

I'm looking for Silver Laced Wyandottes. Prefer chicks or young pullets and will even buy eggs for incubating.

I'm on the southwest side of Indy, but will travel a ways to get them.

Thanx!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom