Anyone done a special order from Tractor supply?

I ordered on Monday and it says they Ship Tuesday and Wednesday... does that mean next week or should I be expecting my chicks this week lol - Just wondering how soon they ship

I received a text that they have arrived at the post office so I am just waiting for the phone call to go and get them. I am very nervous. I am hoping they are all okay and healthy. My paranoia is a viscous thing! I will update this afternoon after I get home with them. They have been in that box for over 30 hours now!!!! :(

Okay, vs. picking them up at the post office they delivered them to me. 36 hours the chicks were in there. One was dead out of the 10 and one was not doing the best but with some TLC she is doing better. Overall most are very healthy and looking good. Before I leave a review I have emailed TS to let them know about the shipment not being on time etc. The one chick was freshly passed so there is a good chance had it been here within 24 hours that it would have made it etc. Overall though the chicks are healthy and I know this happens more than not due to a chick possibly getting trampled etc. So overall I would say to do it but I am really hoping to hear back about the shipping taking so long and hoping they can make a change to that. It could have been the postal service for all I know but hopefully they can get it changed for the better. Our chicks are beautiful though.

Back
Top Bottom