Solved Anyone else having this problem with profiles??

Well, I guess I'm not so open. I turned down the interview because I'm not a VIP member. I don't belong on the same list as people like @BigBlueHen53.
I'm hardly a VIP! I just agreed to do it because I was asked. I think everybody is interesting, everyone has a story.

Well, I guess I'm not so open. I turned down the interview because I'm not a VIP member. I don't belong on the same list as people like @BigBlueHen53.

No VIP needed and your story IS interesting to those of us who have been following along. More people would enjoy reading your journey too.
I'm hardly a VIP! I just agreed to do it because I was asked. I think everybody is interesting, everyone has a story.
I agree! Everyone has an interesting story to share.

Any time you change your mind and would like to do a member interview, drop me a PM. I'd love to work with you on one!

I'm glad you (and so many others) agreed to do an interview. It's always fun to get to know other members a little better!

No VIP needed and your story IS interesting to those of us who have been following along. More people would enjoy reading your journey too.

I agree! Everyone has an interesting story to share.

Absolutely...everyone has an interesting story!

Lucky you.
I've been here over 5 years and still waiting for my opportunity to say no.

Back
Top Bottom