Anyone ever walk their chickens on a leash?

Tracydr not much different than you would risk at a poultry show, fair or swap....there is a risk whenever they leave your biosecurity net.

OP she is a beautiful bird and looks lovely in her harness. I would do it and most likely will someday. Hahaha

I saw my neighbor walking her chicken on a leash today! She was walking down a street -- in Seattle. She had quite a crowd around her.

I'll admit it...I'm tempted to try it now!

thumbsup.gif
you realize i now have to get a leash for my chicken right? Do you see what i have done to me! R u proud of yourself? WELL U SHOULD BE
big_smile.png

great..... now i gotta get one as well... problem is for which girl???? OMG.... 'BIRD!!!!!!!

I can see it now. 'Bird on a leash......

guess it would be better than Bird on a wire right????? (pun)
lau.gif

Last edited:
/img/smilies/thumbsup.gif you realize i now have to get a leash for my chicken right? Do you see what i have done to me! R u proud of yourself? WELL U SHOULD BE /img/smilies/big_smile.png

great..... now i gotta get one as well... problem is for which girl???? OMG.... 'BIRD!!!!!!! 

I can see it now. 'Bird on a leash......

guess it would be better than Bird on a wire right????? (pun)     :lau  

Oh, now here we go..
Picture it..Bird and Stan walking side by side on one of those double leashes...lol...:eek:

you realize i now have to get a leash for my chicken right? Do you see what i have done to me! R u proud of yourself? WELL U SHOULD BE

I'm very proud of myself!! LOL Post pics when you do! I just let LOCO lead me around, but hell, it sure was fun!

ok.....i got the leash.... U MADE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a pic:

Here is another pic of when i attempted to take it off but she wouldnt let me..... SHE LOVES THE LEASH!!!

Back
Top Bottom