Anyone from Missouri?

Hey Trisha, I'm up the road from you in Moscow Mills. We are on 30 acres with lots of critters, adding more regularly it seems.

I got my crew of lt brahmas from cackle last spring. They grew into a nice crew. Although with all this rain I think they are wishing they were ducks. LOL.

Welcome
Smiles
Jul

We are working on our coop now,it is a little different. I will post pics soon.
17.gif

I think waiting for the sale is just as bad as waiting for the eggs or hatchery chicks...It's driving me crazy waiting.So while im waiting im doing more work on my coop and pen.ill take some pics today of my little chickies and duckies....

Anybody know where to get a couple hens around KC? Got the dog house that I'm going to use as a coop today and the some fence post. Just need to get some wire and a little time and it will be done. Just need 2 I'm not sure if raise any chicks.

Call Goode Feed Store in Stilwell,KS at 199th and Metcalf. They can give you the number for "Chicken Bob" he almost always has chickens for sale or swap. Remember it gets really cold here and you will need something else for a coop before winter.

Hey KC people!!!! I'm in the south KCMO area, just wanting to say hi and talk to other people in my area as well as any random person who wants to talk LOL!

Hello all!! I've been away taking my son to SEMO to pick out classes for college, what a long drive down to Cape (boothill) and back (south of KCMO), luckily he drove most of the way
smile.png
I just wanted to post a pic of my little bitty bantam staring down a couple australorps. I would like to get some silkies or just like another 3 chicks to make an even 20 but haven't found anywhere I can just get 3. If anyone has any suggestions plz msg me. The chicks I have now are a week old so I think I still have time to but a couple more with them with no problems, don't ya think?

4-212.jpg

Hi MO folks, wanted to cross post my offfer of 8 free 6 wk old Dominiques cockerels:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=43742

I am in Jeff City in the middle of the state but I would drive a little ways for someone who wanted them all. Also, I will be going to the Sedalia Poultry show on April 15th. Also, My folks are still in KCMO so I go there regularly and could have them there for a pick up.

Back
Top Bottom