anyone from wyoming

ilovechickensrock

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 6, 2011
i was wondering if there were any wyoming people on BYC i want to know so i can chat with ou and possibly meet up if your not to far away
frow.gif
D.gif

I am sure you checked the sticky on state threads. I did too, and I was surprised that none exists for Wyoming. I am not that close to the Wyo border, but if you can't find any fellow Wyoming-ites - please don't be shy about joining your neighbors to the south. There are a lot of Coloradoans. We would welcome you on the Colorado thread- and some of our members are up north.

thanks for relpying to my post my other onew one this website was on for a month
barnie.gif
and i would be happy to join the colorado people i love colorado
love.gif

hey i live 1 hour from you in greybull wy if you ever have any chicks for sale just pm me or something and i will ask my dad if i can have them
your wyoming buddy

Great, I am getting ready for 3 Lav Silkies that are arriving Thurs, and have 35 assorted layers and adding 17 Friday.
Would love to keep in touch
Ayda from Cody:lol:

There is a Wyoming thread with a few people on it.
That thread has not made it onto the sticky list of states.
You can find it if you do a search.

We seem to be few and far between.
lol.png

Just like Wyoming!

and
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
man i wish my dad would let me have some more chickens i have 8 two just started laying i might save all my money and get more chickens in the srping
i will keep in touch with you and i visit cody a lot like everyother weekend

Back
Top Bottom