Anyone have pomeranians???

I just got a pom puppy. He is the cutest thing ever. I got him for free because the lady said he was blind and deaf. He had horrible fleas and was terriably matted. He also had an ear infection. He now can hear and is only limited in his sight. We named him Draco.

I used to have one. She was yappy and stubborn. She snacked in the cat box and I would come home to find kitty litter from one end of the house to the other...but I loved her. They're very, very loveable and loyal.

My sister has one. They are very cute and fuzzy but keep in mind that MOST toy dogs are very difficult to housebreak. They also tend to have teeth problems from such small mouths. They are great lapdogs but not generally great for small children since they can get hurt easily and can get nippy with kids (like any toy dog since they get nervous)

Training shouldn't be terribly difficult since they are pretty food motivated. They can get fat very fast though, which will cause health issues down the road.

LOL!! Oh, I KNOW about toy breeds being hard to housebreak!! We finally have our dachshunds housebroken. Talk about stubborn.
Her pup is supposed to be a male, all black.

Back
Top Bottom