Anyone have reptiles/amphibians? Show 'em off!

I have a gecko named Gab. She's about six and is soooo sweet! She's super friendly and loves to eat her crickets :D

I have a gecko named Gab. She's about six and is soooo sweet! She's super friendly and loves to eat her crickets :D

She's so cute! she looks like she's smiling
love.gif

I've had this guy over 30 years. He was a wedding gift from my father. On the way to the wedding, Dad found Mr.Tuttle as a hatchling trying to cross the road. He gave Mr. Tuttle to me just as I walked into church decked out in my wedding dress. Without a hitch, I tucked the tiny guy in my sash and went on to say 'I do.' In one wedding photo, if you look close, you can see his head peeking out from the sash.

Still have the turtle and still have the same husband. Neither are dainty eaters!

I've had this guy over 30 years. He was a wedding gift from my father. On the way to the wedding, Dad found Mr.Tuttle as a hatchling trying to cross the road. He gave Mr. Tuttle to me just as I walked into church decked out in my wedding dress. Without a hitch, I tucked the tiny guy in my sash and went on to say 'I do.' In one wedding photo, if you look close, you can see his head peeking out from the sash.

Still have the turtle and still have the same husband. Neither are dainty eaters!

That face is priceless
gig.gif

what a great wedding gift! I am envious -- for my wedding I only got silver and china --- would much rather have had a baby turtle!

Back
Top Bottom